Committee for Securing
The Committee for Securing Gaming Integrity (CSGI), through a common voice, will serve the fairness, integrity, security and honesty of gaming by the recognition of industry technical, regulatory and protocol standards. The CSGI provides a common recognition of regulatory standards and protocols within the industry.
The Committee for Securing Gaming Integrity is committed to:
- Recognizing industry leaders in the their development of technical, regulatory and protocol standards
- Providing a forum to identify gaps in technical, communication and regulatory standards
- Providing a forum for the solicitation and production of standards that can be developed by gaming organizations
- Recognition of standards across multiple jurisdictions and regulatory associations
- Providing a repository of recognized standards that will serve the gaming industry as a whole